To accelerate the process of turning ecocide into the fifth international crime against peace Mission LifeForce offers all the people in the world the chance to be part of it and support it for life, in less than getting a hamburger menu both in time and expenses. This also helps increase the legal backup of the front-line activists in case they get arrested. Those who are interested in preserving a healthy planet as our natural living environment can become an "Earth Protector", officially and legally recognized in almost all countries of the world.
Related articles in EurOpinion:
- Open letter to Greta and Polly
- How to keep the Climate Movement alive? - the Guardian, George Monbiot
- Can climate awareness be a starting point for a better Europa?
- Do you consider mass destruction of nature a crime? - Mission LifeForce, Polly Higgins
- Does the Planet need a law to make ecocide an international crime? - Mission LifeForce, Polly Higgins
- Do you support the Global Strike(s) for Future?
- Should Greta receive the Nobel Peace prize?
- Global Climate Strike street polls Milano (evening march)